Monday, December 5, 2011

Chance Encounter

Photo from Blog of Dr.  Jefferson

Dear Readers,

I'm always amazed at the chance encounters available in the Blog World and Twitter World.   You just never know who you will meet along the way and from what country.

I'd like to introduce to you today Dr. Duncan Jefferson who lives in Australia.   I was searching thru the blog world a couple of weeks ago and happened on Dr. Jefferson's blog  http://duncanjefferson.blogspot.com.  I immediately took a liking to his blog and followed it.   He writes on medical issues and non-medical issues, and i have found his blog most helpful and easy to read.  


There have been times when I've touched on a subject, and a couple of days later he has expanded on that same subject.   I'm honored that I can provide him with some post ideas, and he certainly has helped me with valuable information.   So thank you Dr. Jefferson for reading my blog and taking an interest in the subject matter I have talked about.


Please go over and take a look around his blog - I think you'll like what you see.   http://duncanjefferson.blogspot.com.


Stay tuned later this week for my next post on "Random Acts Of Kindness."


Mary






3 comments:

  1. I certainly will. I respect your opinions..so it must be all you said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary
    That is fabulous!
    We will go check out Dr.Jefferson's blog.
    Thanks for the link.
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friend Dr. Jefferson is cute, as well as knowledgeable. We also love your new header!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is greatly appreciated and always read. Comment Moderation has been set after a few days of publishing to cut down on spam. I do check for them and will publish as comments are valued.