Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Have Yourselves A Very Merry Christmas



Merry Christmas Friends,

The picture is of a house one block from our house.   Note the choo choo train on the roof!   

As I've mentioned before, I love all the houses decorated for Christmas.   It's so warm and inviting in the neighborhood to drive down the street.  Each house seems to say "stop in for a visit."   But no one has time for that these days like they did in years past.    Guess I'm feeling nostalgic today because our life has slowed down considerably while the remainder of the world keeps whizzing by.   

My wish for you is to be able to slow down, enjoy the sights and sounds of Christmas and reflect on the important things and the people in your life.

From Our House

to Your House

Have A 

Merry Christmas 

From

Mr. D, M and Mario







3 comments:

  1. I send along special Christmas wishes to you! Hugs! Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful message Mary! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and a very happy and healthy New Year my friend!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, dear friends!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is greatly appreciated and always read. Comment Moderation has been set after a few days of publishing to cut down on spam. I do check for them and will publish as comments are valued.