Tuesday, October 9, 2012

HEALTH UPDATE and We Need Your HELP!

Dear Readers,

As most of you know, I LOVE animals - cats, dogs, horses, goats - you name it.  No reptiles tho please - I run from those!   Well this little kitty lives in Greenville, S.C. and desperately needs a home FAST.     

Jamie was abandoned along the road,   The person that found him didn't feel they could keep him, so called shelters in the area.   All shelters were full, except the high-kill county shelter and a dog shelter.  The Dog shelter said they'd take Jamie on a temporary basis - but obviously this isn't  a good situation for Jamie.  They need to turn him over to the high-kill shelter.  YIKES!

Please go over and read @Brian106sc's post about this little guy., http://ow.ly/2syEcK. What is so heart breaking is that this little boy has such a super disposition, is very loveable, and loves laps. What a great cat he will be for someone. Mario is this type of cat, and he's the best cat we've ever had.

We need a permanent home FAST or a foster home until we have time to find him a permanent home.   If you know of anyone  in the southeastern part of the US that might take Jamie, please contact Brian at at


Brianfrum@gmail.com or

Jenna Gutierrez in care of - tomjeng@Charter.net - or - call Jenna at 864-801-3177.


Mini Health Update

As most of you know, I went to the doctor last Thursday to get a shot in the lower spine area to help with the pain in my very arthritic spine.  I'm happy to report that the shot has helped some.  At least my back is tolerable now instead of being painful.  I was "chicken" tho and opted for getting "happy juice" so I wouldn't remember anything or feel any pain.  It's the way to go, although I think I might have been okay with out the shot.   

I'll do a better up date early next week - I promise!   I want to keep rolling on trying to resolve the issue about Jamie.   His situation really weighs on my mind because he's such a sweetie.

Until next time.   

Mary


2 comments:

  1. II hope the sweet kitty finds a nice home.

    Were you worried about getting the shot after all of the fungal meningitis cases? My sister is scheduled for one of those shots but she is waiting until the problem is all cleared up.

    I hope you are feeling better Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we are keeping our prayers that an answer can be found for Jamie, and delighted to know that you have improved. THAT is wonderful news Mary!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is greatly appreciated and always read. Comment Moderation has been set after a few days of publishing to cut down on spam. I do check for them and will publish as comments are valued.