Monday, November 4, 2013

Dona Nobis Pacem



I am a peace blogger today.   The following was posted in Mario's blog too as it's my  favorite song.   

Peace begins within and radiates out.  We need peace radiating over the entire world.



"Let There Be Peace On Earth"
Written By
Jill Jackson Miller and Sy Miller

Let there be peace on earth
And let it begin with me.
Let there be peace on earth
The peace that was meant to be.
With God as our father
Brothers all are we.
Let me walk with my brother
In perfect harmony.

Let peace begin with me
Let this be the moment now.
With every step i take
Let this be my solemn vow.
To take each moment
And live each moment
With peace eternally.
Let there be peace on earth,
And let it begin with me.

Mary

4 comments:

  1. One of my very favorite songs! Peace be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I hope that we all spread peace in our own way. Amein

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful words to live by! Wishing you lots of peace and happiness Mary!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your peace globe. TW was singing that song while she made mine.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is greatly appreciated and always read. Comment Moderation has been set after a few days of publishing to cut down on spam. I do check for them and will publish as comments are valued.